Pure DFC

The Unofficial Dartford FC forum
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 12:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 12:30 am 

Arthur Horsfield wrote:
Double B. I'm sorry. Arty is a little pissed. Whatever anyone says I'm suggesting for all to stop being football managers. We have a budget, agreed or not yeah !!! Whatever and I mean whatever we should give J and A one million per cent come what may. They are so deep down doing their best. We all know that. If anyone thinks they can do better then apply for the job. why not apply in 10 years time when they have given us there best. In J and A I trust. Sorry peeps but that's how it is. Freedom of speech COYD.

Be careful of the stairs then.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:19 am 

Banana Banana I've just woken up with a headache. Apologises

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:58 am 

Arthur Horsfield wrote:
They are so deep down doing their best. We all know that. If anyone thinks they can do better then apply for the job. why not apply in 10 years time when they have given us there best. In J and A I trust. Sorry peeps but that's how it is. Freedom of speech COYD.

10 Years? that is a very bold statement;don,t you think Arthur?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:03 am 

Both spike and park life have an after 21:30 rule for Arthur.
The old boy pops down his local you see. In all seriousness it is a hard task for them, we know that, they know that. What will be will be, i do honestly in a fair and polite way think that forum members should cut them a little bit more slack. I think so anyway. Although i totally understand people's viewpoints on last season etc. I just feel that a continuous gripe at them or this and that can and will never help. But as people say that's forums for you. Look at me writing to you on it Mr Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am 

"Adam and Jamie’s personalities were never in question, but as they have both admitted, mistakes were made , and they are now both determined to learn from these mistakes and take this club further, so let’s give them the benefit of the doubt,and hope for successful season ahead.
This was always going to be the outcome, and just like last season I will wish them good luck for the coming season."

Arthur; this was posted by me after the news that they were to keep their position as managers. where is there any gripe?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:03 am 

BANANA BANANA wrote:
Kentc wrote:
Seen reports Tom B has offers from elsewhere and hasn’t signed yet.
I hope he ignores them and stays with us.
I don’t think a few appreciate this mans quality and how he’s helped Ronnie.
We need this guy.

If there’s any relatives on here of his give him a call please and tell him he’s not going anywhere.

Perhaps our lazy winger could have a word.

Or better still he markets him self TB with his number and does f all. Walks round doesn’t track back doesn’t tackle doesn’t head and loses the ball over and over again.
Surely that’s the criteria to be liked and therefore get your place in the hearts of many darts fans and in the first team as that’s all it takes doesn’t it?

Never mind Bonnor is strong, quality, almost unbeatable in the air and a true leader that’s not enough to have the same popularity is it Banana son.

Maybe if we picked the best team and not the most liked we might not be so shite and be able to get in a decent winger rather than just keep people happy with popularity rather than ability and performance.

As long as you’re happy though Banana and accept it as that’s what we have to do don’t we.

If Bonnor goes I’ll be gutted as wish him the absolute best, as long as it’s not Ebsfleet again.

His contribution to our club and 1st team would be massively missed.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:05 am 
Elite Club

Why not Ebbsfleet Kentc? Sounds like they need all the help they can get to avoid playing us season after next. I hope he knows that if he's going there for the money then there's a slight chance he may not get it.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:16 am 

Kentc your an idiot pure and simple. You just roll out the same old rubbish about the magic man despite the evidence provided. Then just ratchet up your stupidity you can't even spell Tom's name . It's Bonner you dumbass.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:29 am 
Elite Club

Why doesn't everyone just calm down a little here, with less of the personal insults.

We all agree that Hayesy is the 'Marmite Man' so let's leave it at that & move on??

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:09 am 

Damn I was just starting to have fun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next